Pages

Friday, October 09, 2009

I'm ok with this

So it snowed yesterday. I spent the whole day in blatant denial of it, telling people I was quite content with the lovely sunny day and 30 degree weather we were experiencing (the manager of our Mental Health department, clearly decided I was off my rocker, offered me some drugs...but didn't follow through when I said yes please...tease). Everyone's insistance that it was, in fact, snowing had begun to wear on me, but this morning when I looked outside and saw a thin layer over the lawn and clinging to the trees I remembered why I don't always hate winter. There's something really beautiful about the morning after snow and the way it makes everything look brighter. I've come to terms with the snow today. That being said, I also haven't had to go outside and scrape off my car before being able to drive it. My opinion may change.

1 comment:

*M* said...

sounds so pretty:) keep warm by the fire and enjoy some chai tea...oxoxo