Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

A fantastic weekend!

Last weekend I hopped on a Westjet flight (courtesy of a seat sale and a $100 coupon they gave me when they lost my bag and I picked it up instead of having it couriered to me) from Regina to Edmonton for four days with Vassy! We planned our whole weekend around the best times to go to certain malls, stores and areas of the city. She took me out to fantastic restaurants and I had to start playing dirty in order to pay the bill once in a while. We went out for drinks on Saturday with her work colleagues who made me feel very comfortable and welcomed.


It was a truly fantastic weekend! I took a half-full suitcase and returned with it packed to the brim. My haul: 7 shirts, 2 dresses, 1 sweater, 1 movie, 1 bra, 2 pairs of shoes, and 1 (my FIRST) pair of lululemon pants. HEAVEN! I couldn't have asked for a better weekend!

2 comments:

*M* said...

LOVE the brown top!

mum said...

Vassy is as gorgeous and classy as ever. What a great friend!