Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Getting ready for murder!

Over the summer, a group of my friends and I decided that we should have a murder mystery party for Halloween, so, with the day quickly approaching we've launched into the preparations for our night of murder! As a scrapbooker I was totally against the idea of just sending out the printed invitations that came with the game, so one evening after yoga, Karlene came over and we set to work assembling the invites. We're both pretty pleased with the result and the best part of it all was that Karlene discovered that she really enjoys scrapbooking! We've since had two Sunday afternoons of scrapbooking! Feels so good to get into it again! I realized that I haven't done any scrapbooking since Mare was visiting! RIDICULOUS!
Here is the invite that we created. Excitement is mounting! Can't wait to get our murder on!

1 comment:

*M* said...

i wanna come! love the invite:)