Pages

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Saskatoon, Vassy, John Mayer, Oh My!

Back in the fall Vassy sent me a text that said "Do you like John Mayer" to which I replied "Ummm, YES!" Then she asked if I would go to his concert with her in April. My reply was "CLEARLY!!!" (or something to that effect). So April finally came around and I packed up my little suitcase and left for Saskatoon on Monday.
We wined and dined and shopped to our hearts content (well, almost...let's be real, I cuold NEVER shop till my heart was truly content, but we did what we could with what time and finances allowed). It also ended up being the perfect chance for us to get together before she leaves for Edmonton on the next page of her bright career!
Here are the photos:

We treated ourselves to a little pampering and had manicures. The manicurists were absolutely hillarious and entertained us while making our nails pretty.
~All dolled up for John Mayer
~We went for supper at the Freehouse. Amazing food. And the wine went down real good too!
~~We meant business! (Don't judge, it was a long walk to the bar!)
~
I love the zoom on my new camera! This is what it looks like from the 44th row on the floor
~And this was what he looked like when I snuck up to the 6th row and took a picture with the zoom.
~~~

2 comments:

*M* said...

LOVE the photos! LOVE your camera's zoom! And I LOVED your texts that night ahahahaha:) so fun!

Unknown said...

Both you and Vassy are seriously, ridiculously good looking. John Mayer ain't so bad either.