Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Take THAT, Winter!

Well, it's official! Brad and I have booked out first hot holiday together! In just a short while (yeah, as if I'm going to post on the internet when we are going to be out of the country and away from our house!) we'll be flying from Calgary to Santa Clara airport for a week in Santa Maria! I pulled some photos from our resort website, the Memories Azul, and superimposed myself so you can see what it will be like for me to be in Cuba. Also, so you too may drool in envy at the powdered sugar beaches and crystal clear ocean!




 

 


Why, it's like I'm there already!!

2 comments:

mum said...

Oh my, it looks wonderful. I'm unwinding just seeing the photos. I shall bask vicariously whilst you are there.

*M* said...

Hahahah those are awesome shots! Your mission is to take that exact picture while you are there. Jess in the background and a couple making out in the foreground.
Annndd go!
oxox