Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Vulcan, Alberta = Awesome!

I recently found myself travelling between Calgary and Lethbridge and realized that, while not exactly directly en route, Vulcan Alberta happens to be situated between the two.  In case you are not familiar, Vulcan Alberta is home to a Vulcan Starship.  Imagine my delight to find that I would have the chance to swing by and add another amazing landmark to my collection of photos with Canada's Tacky Lawn Ornaments!
Not only is there a starship, but there are also two commemorative signs...one in Vulcan and one in Klingon!  AMAZING!   

Also, if you are fortunate enough to be travelling with someone, you can take each others' photos in the faces of various crew members...  Sadly I was on my own and had forgotten my tripod at home.  Sigh...another time, perhaps!

No comments: