Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Walk to Fight Arthritis

This year I was asked by a coworker to help organize the Swift Current Walk To Fight Arthritis.  I agreed to do whatever I could to help with the fundraiser.  I'll be doing the walk, but also looking after some of the organization aspects of the walk.  Arthritis is a bit of a big deal to me.  I was diagnosed with Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis when I was 3 and finally went into remission 13 years later.  While I'm still in remission, I do have some residual flare ups and issues, but as someone who accessed the services of the Arthritis Society for years, I know how important this organization is to the people they serve. 

So, the walk is on Sunday June 10th.  So I'm using my blog to gather some support.  If you are able to make a donation to my walk this is the link to my donation page.  But, if you live in Swift Current, it would be even more awesome if you could join the walk yourself! Here is the link for signing up for the walk: Register.
Thanks for your support!

No comments: