Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Bedpans, Vasectomies and Panic Buttons?

This weekend I took the charm bracelet I was given at 16 in to the jeweller to get some of the charms soldered on. I've seen people wearing Pandora charm bracelets here and there and they got me thinking how much I like charm bracelets and so I decided to once again bust out my bracelet.  Dropping off my bracelet made me start to wonder what kinds of charms are out there, so I started looking.  The first I saw was this:
The silver charm, by Rembrandt, is called Vasectomy.  Yup.  'nuff said. 

I started looking around further and was exploring the "profession" section and saw this:
Can you guess what this one is?  Yes, it sure is.  A Bedpan.  Who would want a bedpan hanging from their bracelet?  Or necklace?  That being said, I understand they are able to make any of the charms into cuff links, and I know a few guys who would probably enjoy some bedpan cuff links.... it still makes me wonder about the person who designed this one.  Also, I know some people who I might buy this for as a gift...

And then there's this:

 Panic Button.  I can't actually say anything bad about this one. I would totally rock this charm.  Who doesn't want/need a Panic Button??
These are all on http://www.preciousaccents.com/ and I did order one actually:
Surprised?

No comments: