Pages

Monday, December 10, 2007

Golden West Radio Christmas Party

Friday was the Golden West Radio Saskatchewan Christmas Party. We bused to Moose Jaw to the Spa for our banquet. It was a relaly nice evening...lots of fun and lots of good people and good food!
Brad and I on the bus to MJ
~
My handsome man and me
~
Rox told me to be like Paris Hilton...I assumed she meant diva and superstar...who knew?
~
The newsroom looking very classy!
Dono, Avan, Me, Colin
~
Thanks Dono...
~
Much better...the morning show on Magic
~Pouting because Rox told me she was going to switch to red wine which meant less for me. :(
~
Door prizes! Second Christmas party for me, and second door prize I've won! Yay! I figure I'm not going to win again for the next six years now...
~
Ohhh, scandalous! Not even sure what he's doing...but it looks bad.
~
We were home by 11:30, a very reasonable hour and Brad and I went home. A very good evening, indeed!

1 comment:

*M* said...

great pics hottie! that's awesome, looks like u had a great time