Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

Credit Where Credit is Due

I feel the need to clarify something here. When blogging, the addition of random photos is akin to my insatiable need to put tacky clip art onto reports for school projects. The photos/clip art come from a simple google search. I choose the photo/clip art that best suits my mood/blog entry. Rarely do I explore the source of said photo. After my last blog entry, however, in unexpectedly stumbled upon the origin of the scooter picture. It turns out it was on a blog from a guy in Vancouver. Since my discovery (which came of reading his review of his scooter) I have started reading it occassionally. So I feel under these circumstances, I should credit the picture.
Visit: http://www.jerkwithacamera.com/
(this scooter pic was also found on the blog)

2 comments:

pilgrimchick said...

I can appreciate random photo use in a blog or anywhere else.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the credit back. I guess i can have my lawyer stop that cease and desist letter I had him drafting :) have fun with the scooter!