Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Thanks Everyone! (Engagement Follow-Up)

I've been overwhelmed by the wonderful happy wishes and congratulations from everyone since Brad and I started telling people about our engagment last week.
There was a little bit of confusion between us on Sunday night though. Brad was under the impression that we weren't going to tell everyone right away, whereas I was under the impression I was going to go on the radio and announce it on Monday morning. The Breakfast Boys had me on the show to talk about it.
Listen Here to the story.
When Brad got to work several of his co-workers came to his office to congratulate him, and he even received a call from someone about a plumbing inspection and at the end of the conversation the person (who he did not know personally) congratulated him. Guess the cat was officially out of the bag. Whoops!
So thank you again, for the wonderful happy wishes. I think my favorite reactions have been Mare screaming into the phone and running around her bedroom while Jer watched bewildered, (or so I'm told), and Rri mouthing "Shut the F--- up!" when I pointed to my ring through the window to the Production room at the station.
To answer the FAQ: We haven't set a date yet. Brad's only just figured out that he actually has to marry me now. ;)

1 comment:

*M* said...

Well SET A DATE already! I wanna buy my seafoam dress:)