Pages

Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween Fun

This year for Halloween I retired the tried and true pirate attire and went with a different look. I bought two packages of rubber snakes, curled my hair, pinned them in, donned a toga and went as Medusa. At work the snakes as the finishing touch earned me Best Costume. That was truly a feat as there were a number of really good costumes at work.On Thursday Brad came home at lunch and announced to me that I needed to find him a Halloween costume. So I started the search and came up with and idea that we altered and expanded on. This is what we ended up with:


After around 20 kids came to the door trick or treating, Brad and I got dressed and went to Vince and Shay's for their annual Halloween Party. It was a good time, but we're so lame we had to leave around midnight to go to sleep.

No comments: