Pages

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Spam, spam, spam, spam! Spam, spam, spam, spam!

I do believe I have been spammed. Or something.
I checked my email this afternoon to find three new comments. One just said "visit our blog"...but the whole thing was Spanish, which leads me to believe it was spam. Two other comments were legit (I think), so I posted them. I was curious to find out how they found me, so I opened up trusty old SiteMeter to find the origins and locations of my visitors. Apparently I had 230 visitors today. From all over the world. Since I'm fairly certain I don't have any friends in Espoo Southern Finland, Zaragoza Aragon, or Radevormwald Nordrhein-Westfalen, I'm guessing I got spammed.
...Though there is always the distinct possibility that everyone I know has suddenly scattered around the globe and decided that I am, in fact, the most interesting person they've ever encountered and they just can't wait to read about my escapades. Hey, it could happen!

No comments: