Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

Nice knowin ya...

It wasn't the way I hoped things would end, but since I'm not willing to lead La Resistance against the alien overlords, I'll just have to bow out gracefully when the war of the worlds begins. Since this is probably only making sense to people who live in Saskatchewan or Alberta, I'll explain a wee bit.
Last night around 6:30 or so a meteor was spotted by just about everyone who was outside or by a window in Saskatchewan and Alberta. The best part is how many people are completely convinced it crashed in their backyard, or just over that hill, or in the next town, or behind the mall. (At this point it's believed it may have actually just skipped along the atmosphere, but if it did land it might be around Lethbridge)

Regarldess, this seems an awful lot like It Came from the Desert. Clearly, it's all over.
I have no regrets.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That. Is seriously creepy. God speed.