Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

Too Damn Busy.

It's not that my life has been boring, but more that I haven't had anything to blog about. Or rather, nothing that I can blog about. There has been a lot happening, but most of those things that are happening are just things that are progressing, nothing final. Plus it's hard to have really itneresting blog topics when you go to bed at 8:30. I lead a thrilling, thrilling life.
That being said, on Friday night Ashley and I went to a Blenders event in Swift featuring a cuban musician named Alex Cuba. It was just him and his guitar, but he was amazing. Aside from the awsome music and good crowd, the tables each had a stack of never-been-opened playdough, a selection of feathers, colourful bendy-straws, and scissors! Clearly I busted open the tubs of playdough and began creating. I like the feather on his head. :)

2 comments:

Martens said...

Wicked cool, you should name him, just as you have done with Swab the Pirate bender, and like I did with Clarence the duck.

Anonymous said...

That's really cool Jess. Reagan comes to me when she wants a ball made out of playdoh. That's how crafty the two of us are.

DAR