Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Let's try this again...


It's take two for "Jessica and Vassy see the New Kids on the Block!" In June Vassy and I were thrilled to score tickets to the show in Calgary on November 19th. The countdown began, but major upheavals and awful circumstances prevented us from going. I was disappointed, but not totally devastated as I thought I would be. I must have know deep down that another opportunity would present itself. And it has! The New Men- er, Kids - on the Block have announced an extended tour and will be performing in Saskatoon on April 11th! Not only is this much closer and more convenient for both me and Vash, but it's a Saturday, which means I don't have to use up any of my already-spoken-for holiday days! The presale began at 10 this morning and I'm thrilled to say that I grabbed our tickets before many other people simply by signing up for a radio station VIP club. Does it matter that I don't live in the city where they broadcast? Nope! Does it matter that I'm not actually able to get their signal and listen to them? Nope! Because they sent me a password for the presale, and now I have those FLOOR tickets secured! Oh how manipulative I am! So, is it too soon to start another countdown? 72 sleeps! Woohoo! Look out, Donnie, Joey, Jordan, Jonathan, and Danny! Vassy and Jess are coming your way!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

K, I'm jealous. Not kidding. Have a blast and shriek at Joey for me please :)

*M* said...

You better scream so loud u are hoarse! What row are u?

pilgrimchick said...

Nice. I remember when they were big the first time around. I'd love to know how good that concert is.

Alexis Van said...

Glad you got some tix. Hope to see you there! It's gonna be awesome.