Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Truly Upsetting

In an attempt to annoy Brad this evening, I flipped through the tv channel listings and clicked on the Fireplace channel on Shaw. (not exactly his idea of rivetting suppertime viewing). To my horror and dismay, Shaw informed me that I was not subscibed to the Fireplace channel, and in order to view it I would have to pay $13.95!! That's right, 13.95 (plus a service fee, I'm sure) to watch a crackling fireplace on your tv. Occasionally a hand will reach into the shot and deposit a new log to keep the fire burning (usually that part scares the crap out of me if I'm entranced by the flames).
Good news though, the Christmas Tree channel is still free. Phewww!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A couple years ago I saw a dvd in a bin at Walmart of 'Fireplace at Christmastime' and thought to myself, who would buy that? Now I know ;)

*M* said...

Ohhh boo that's lame. I don't understand that. I own a copy of the DVD. I recommend you buy one. Less than five dollars at Walmart. It truly is relaxing.