Pages

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Other Smithers Photos


Our arrival on Sunday afternoon. We drove to Prince George on Saturday which made for a quick final leg on Sunday.
~

Me getting my birthday prezzies! MUCH scrapbooking wares! How did she know??
~

Me and my buddy, chillin out one evening
~
Mum enjoying the dogs and proving that it is in fact, Books that tame the savage beasts.
~
Enjoying my kobo in the sun
~
Brad golfing at the Smithers Golf Course
~
Preparing for my last drive on the 18th hole
~
Me, completely amazed at the sweet drive I just did on the 18th hole
~
~
Brad and I hiked up to Twin Falls, which is a totally fantastic view and a really short hike.
~
Brad went right up to the falls and was totally soaked
~
~
The other falls at Twin Falls...always gets ignored because it's not as easy to get to
~
~

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun trip and you and Brad are as cute as ever. Also side note; whenever I went to twin falls, I always made sure to go to the little one cause I suspected it may get a complex for not being as big or pretty as the other one.True story.

Unknown said...

And by whenever, I mean the two times I've been. Naturally.

*M* said...

You capture Smithers to a tee here. Makes me reminisce about last summer:)

Anonymous said...

Great pics, looks like you had a fantastic time back home :) Robyn