Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

I'm practically a world famous artist!

Back in July Groupon had a deal for a photo-to-canvas through 44Wide. I've seen canvases that people have had made up of their photos and through it was a fantas tic idea. The deal was $69 for a 16x20 print (regular $209). I bought two. I started going through my photos to find something that would look good as a canvas and decided on one of the pictures I took at Peggy's Cove when I went to Halifax in 2009. It needed a wee bit of work, but I tidied it up and sent it off for print. The canvas came 4 weeks later.

1 comment:

Sean said...

That looks awesome! My sister found a kit at Agribition last year that lets you print your photo (on your own printer) directly to the canvas. It also comes with a frame to stretch it out on.