Pages

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

So Many Photos! (because we had so much fun!! Clearly!)



My blogging hiatus has been partly because June wasn't a very exciting month, but mostly because in early July my parents made the drive from Smithers to come visit me and Brad! They arrived on July 7th and stayed until July 25th for the best three weeks ever! We played lots of games (including Settles of Catan, Rummoli, and Angry Birds), and visited until the wee hours just about every night (making it very difficult to go back to getting up at 630 for work. booooo!). Here are some of my favorite photos:
Oh, Angry Birds...how I love and hate you all at once!
~
Catching up on the scrapbooking I've done since Mum was last here
~
Playing a game of Settlers of Catan
~
At Lac Pelletier for lunch
~
It's my birthday!!
~
Birthday Bushpies!! YUM!!! (Mum and Da are now sold on bushpies...not that they were doubters, but they haev definitely hopped on the bandwagon)
~
My Birthday Raspberry Cheesecake Bushpie - with a candle on top!
~
See? Totally on the bandwagon!
~
After my birthday supper we played Rummoli and I won. All was right in the world. :)
~
At Bald Butte in Cypress
~
Mum and I at the Cypress Hills Winery after an afternoon wandering around Maple Creek
~
Da and I at the Winery
~
On our last morning camping at Cypress, Brad and I had my parents "come over" for breakfast of pancakes.
~I taught Mum and Da how to play Mario Kart...which was enjoyed by all (though pretty ridiculous)
~
One more game of Rummoli after supper before Mum and Da left on their long drive back to Smithers.
~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent that you have Ollie so well trained at taking your group photos! - Carly

Anonymous said...

Way to go on the Rummoli win :) I love that game. Haven't heard of the others. Sounds like you had a good holiday, & a great time with your parents - even better! Robyn