Pages

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Zip-Lining!

For my birthday, Brad paid for me to do a zip-lining tour at Cypress! I was super stoked to go when Karlene told me they had installed it and when I realized that we would actually be camping at Cypess for a few days, I became very excited at the prospect of actually doing it! Mum was right on-board with me (despite both of us being afraid of heights and bridges). And so on Tuesday the 19th, we suited up and went zip-lining!
A new fashion statement? I think so!
Mum, all harnessed up!
~
The first platform was 42 feet up and involved climbiing a very wobbly rope ladder. Not as difficult as I thought...though definitely a challenge.
~
Mum, getting going on the ladder
~
We made it!! On top of the first platform
~
Look how close I am to the tops of the trees!!
~
Mum, zipping along
~
Me, on the longest line: 600 feet.
~
We did it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So jealous!! That's something I've always wanted to do! Next year. Robyn