Pages

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Drinking gives me courage!

Ok, so, contrary to popular belief, going out and getting pissed is not going to become a habit for me. It was just a coincidence that the first two weekends I had off ended up to be big party weekends, and, what with not having to work the next day, I decided to be a little silly. Last night was a little less than planned though. Oh well. Carol and I talked for a couple hours dowing glass after glass of champagne...and two bottles later, well, yeah. Let's just say it's a good thing everyone else was pissed too, because otherwise I may have made a big fool of myself. But the good thing that came from last night is the new found feeling of "I'm going to do this and damn to anyone who says no." I think it's about time I got ballsy.

No comments: