Pages

Monday, August 21, 2006

Kim Mitchell wears shiny shorts, and Jessica hearts beer!

Kim Mitchell wore black shorts with shiny silver stars on them. The crowd was mostly 40+ year olds who used to groove to the music back when it was new. You should have seen the audience go crazy when they started playing "Patio Lanterns"!



In recap of the night:
*I had lots of beer.
*Heather, darling that she is, was the DD...
*Erica came up from Quesnel for a last "Hurrah" before heading to Peace River. *No one had to pay to see the show. *Colin put on a hell of a show. *and I don't think we stopped dancing from the start of the show to the end. Though, in all honesty, I don't think I could have stopped...I get that way when I drink...I feel the Rhythm Divine...until I crash that is ...which apparently I did at CWP's house (and oh what a flattering picture that is...). A good night though, and, lo and behold, this morning I woke without a hangover! Yahoo!

No comments: