Pages

Friday, August 11, 2006

not so alone it would seem

I love having guests, and I love seeing my friends, and I love being social...but it's time for a pause I think. I've lived in my apartment for just shy of a month, and since I moved in, I haven't been on my own here for more than a couple of days. When I moved in, Brad came to visit, which was absolutely wonderful and I wouldn't trade for the world. He left on Sunday and was followed by my friend (another) Brad and his girlfriend stopping by and crashing on my floor for the night en route to Kamloops. Monday through to Friday I was on my own, so I guess that's 4 nights alone, then Mare and Anna came on Friday afternoon. They stayed until Sunday afternoon. I was on my own for 3 nights from Sunday to Wednesday when I went back to Smithers for my "weekend". Thursday and Friday were at home by myself and then Saturday Maureen and Matt came to visit. They stayed until Tuesday night. Now I've had 3 nights alone. So, in roughly a month, I've only been alone in my apartment for 10 nights. That seems a little ridiculous to me...and may account for why I'm so exhausted all the time. Being a really bad hostess is hard work!
(PS, most boring blog entry ever)

No comments: