Pages

Monday, August 14, 2006

what was the point of this?

I was going to post, but then as I was writing, it was turning into more of a rant than anything that anyone would like to read...that includes myself. I've already bitched to everyone that would listen and I don't feel much better, so I guess it's all to do with being tired. Finally getting around to importing a bunch of music into my iPod, which is good to do. Hmmm, again, sliding into a terribly boring and pointless post...I should really just delete it all and forget the idea of posting anything at all, but for some reason I'm compelled to continue.
Right now I:
love: Jack Johnson on the Curious George soundtrack, "Lady in the Water"
hate: working 15 days straight without a day off, and having to go to council tomorrow night
am feeling: tired and a little cranky
again...what was the point of this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why ranting? i'm here to listen always...miss you. and still want to be there for you and in your life.