Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Go Coordination!

It's looking like one of those days. I think it's partly due to not getting quite enough sleep. Maybe just one of those things. I woke up this morning and started dropping things. I dropped my blush. Upside down. On the bathroom floor. It broke and spilled all everywhere. Thank god it was on lino because getting blush out of carpet is terrible. Still, I was not in the mood for doing some serious cleanup of the bathroom floor. Not to mention I was already 10 minutes late thanks to some big time hair-issues (thank goodness I don't have any clippers at hand or I would have been one bald newsie this morning). It was about 4:25 by the time I got around to starting my car and making breakfast. I ate as fast as I could (heartburn anyone?) and then remembered to take some chicken out of the freezer to thaw in the fridge. An avalanche in the freezer tested my reflexes (which are definitely at-par!), unfortunately in saving an ice-cream sandwich from colliding with the floor, I smoked my funny bone on the corner of the wall, and proceeded to curl up on myself and silently curse so as not to wake up Brad. Now this morning I can't seem to string together three words to form a sentence, and I could really use some sort of special elixer to un-tie my tongue which is apparently trying to work it's way around a dozen marbles in my mouth this morning.

Can I go back to bed and hide until tomorrow?

3 comments:

*M* said...

awwwwww honey you just described my every day! yesterday i seriously could not string a sentence together to save my life, you would have no idea i talk for a living;)

Unknown said...

I think it's a sign you should eat the ice cream sandwich and treat yourself to a haircut ;)

It's Me! said...

funny, that's exactly what I wanted to do this morning! My how we think alike!