Pages

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Hi, My Name is Cranky-Pants

Looking back at the past few postings to my blog, they've all sort of had a similar theme:
People are irritating me.
That's a bit blunt, eh? I thought I'd been coping well and pushing my seemingly constant irritation to the back of my mind where it could be pleasantly ignored. Apparently I haven't been as successful as I hoped.
I don't necessarily know that there's one specific cause to my negativity...just a general case of cynicism. I tend to shift into a glum mood annually around the end of March and early April. Sometimes I feel sad for a couple of weeks, and sometimes I become an angry bitch. It's a toss-up.
I'm sure it won't last much longer. So thanks for bearing with me while I rave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life can be a challenge at the best of times. Coping is often a full time job and useless dumbness (etc.) can just tip the balance between doing ok and full-out fed up. So I say crank on if it helps. A cranky blog is far less harmfull than a punch in the nose. And who knows? Perhaps the universe will get the hint and back off.