Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

NOOOOO!!!! Not yet!!!!

I was running a teensy bit late this morning heading out the door for work at 4:30...ok, 4:40 is more like it. I got into my car, locked the door (a habit I picked up in PG and haven't been able to break...I always lock my door when driving in the dark), and turned on the windshield wipers to get rid of the condensation on the window. But they swiped past and didn't move any water. Because it wasn't water. It was ice.
Ice.
NOT what I had hoped for this morning. So I grabbed my scraper and destroyed the offending ice. Unfortunately I accidentally locked my door when I got out of the car. So I had to run inside, grab Brad's keys, and come back to unlock my door. Thus making me very late. Just adding insult to injury.

1 comment:

*M* said...

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! I hate the cold!! Just think, the colder it gets, the sooner it is til I see you!