Pages

Friday, December 05, 2008

A pain in the neck...

Literally. Mid-morning on Wednesday I was sitting at my desk (with my amazing posture of feet up on the drawer, typing away in a slouch) when my right shoulder/neck area suddenly felt pinched and spasm-y. That was the start of it and it has yet to end. I've tried everything, heat, pain killers, sleep...nothing works. Dono suggested it was a virus and Jon also suggested the same thing. I don't know what it is, all I know is it SUCKS. I've had enough of this junk. It's super hard to get comfortable at night to sleep, which I'm pretty sure is one of the only things that will actually do me a lot of good. Lame. Super lame. Suggestions anyone?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have no remedies but think this would be a great reason to get a professional massage done ;)