Pages

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Well, what's new?

Unfortunately, not a lot. My days are spent working, and my nights end quickly at 8:30 when I go to bed. I predict the first three months of 2009 will be spent in a waiting game. It doesn't really bother me, but when I actually think about how three months is a quarter of the year, it seems a little ridiculous. Though really, there's not a lot I can do about it.
It's the start of February and already most of the year is accounted for. In March Mum will be coming to Regina to go wedding dress shopping with me (yay!!!), then April is New Kids on the Block. In May I'm heading to Penticton for Mare's wedding. June appears to be a free month for now, but then July is Brad's Grandma's wedding (too cute!). Brad and I are getting married in August. September long weekend is his cousin's wedding, then October is his brother's wedding...then suddenly we're into November which is when things start gearing up for Christmas. December is a write-off and then it's 2010. Are you as exhausted reading this as I am?

3 comments:

*M* said...

not exhausted, STOKED!!!!!!! i get to see you twice this summer:) WOOT!

Unknown said...

Wedding dress shopping, yay! Trips to BC, double yay! August wedding confirmed? Whoot whoot!

Roshan said...

Wow, you have the entire year mapped out. We should all be so lucky.

Congratulations on the wedding in August. I hope it is a beautiful wedding. Just found your blog today.