Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

27...

Saturday was my 27th Birthday. It was one of those birthdays that didn't feel like a big change because for some reason for the past few months I've been telling myself I'm already 27. I don't know why I do that, but other people have told me they do the same thing, so I don't feel quite so bad. I suspect it will backfire on me when I'm convinced I'd 30 but am still 29. We'll see.
To celebrate July 18th (the best day of the year to have a birthday), Brad and I invited some good friends for a barbeque. Brett came with Broden, Rob and Bev came, Ashley brought Leighton and Derek came too, and Vassy and a coworker drove down from Saskatoon after work to wish me a happy birthday!
Brad made sure my birthday didn't get lost in the midst of all of the wedding plans
~
Broden and Leighton held him down and tickled him on the lawn
~
My wonderful friends!
~
"Blowing out the candles" on my enormous cheesecake! (Ok, the wind was way too strong for candles, but we pretended)
~
Leighton wanted to sit on the "motorspikel"
~
Bev, me and Vassy...I have the best friends!

1 comment:

*M* said...

oohhh looks fantastic! wish i could celebrate ur bday with u already! one year, lets celebrate in disneyland. i demand it! oxoxo