Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

For those of you keeping track...

It's officially a month until the wedding. Am I ready? HAHAHAHAHAhahahaha, NO! But I'm doing my best not to be stressed. I want to enjoy the wedding and not be in a fog of stress leading up to it. Thankfully I have a wonderful support team in my Mum and bridesmaids, and Brad who keeps my head on my shoulders and is always ready to help and give me a hug.
It's been quite a process, but things have come together really well and I have confidence that they will continue to do so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jess! Its been so long since i checked your blogs! I hope you have a wonderful wedding! Congrats to Marianne as well! Sorry not been in touch. I haven't kept up my own blog but its nice to hear you are all doing well!

Caroline in Ottawa

*M* said...

we are going to KILL IT! don't u worry! we could plan and execute an entire wedding in a week, while watching friends and doing our nails.