Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

The Strangest Thing I've Seen

I went to WalMart the other day and when I pulled into the parking lot, I saw the strangest thing....
"A man is not complete till he is married. Then he's finished"
Hmm, grammar aside, what a charming sentiment!
I walked around the back of the van and saw this:
I couldn't help but laugh at the effort that had gone into the paint job. Curious as to what was on the other side, I kept walking...and found a bride and groom sitting on a unicorn who was pooping rainbows. Funny part is that the bride is a dude, and the groom was a girl.
I still don't know who managed to come up with such a fine tuned scheme to paint their friends' vehicle (or maybe they did it to their own?), but I think the message on the hood says it all:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ummmm, want!
(Admit it, you do too ;) )

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess...

I bartended a wedding that this vehicle was parked at all night this weekend. Not sure who's it is but the bride and groom's heads sure resembled that of the van's painting.

Kind of funny to actually have AT the wedding but whatever floats your boat I guess.

Btw... I'll drop off your coupling disc this week. Haven't forgot!

It's gold!

DAR

Alexis Van said...

I saw that van at BP's the other day. It's making its rounds!

*M* said...

ahahahahah! it's mine meghan!
so happy to see u blogging again jess:) oxox