Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Good Day

Yesterday was a good day.
It was the first day in two weeks where I wasn't overcome by coughing fits throughout the day, the first episode of Tales of Monkey Island Launch of the Screaming Narwhal was released on wii (judge me not! Pirate video games definitely trump any "computer geek" stigmas...don't they?), I found out that I'm not getting paid enough (my boss actually sought me out and told me it would be remedied), and I got a cavity filled.
Ok, so maybe the last point doesn't get totally classified as "good" because, let's be honest, how many people actually enjoy going to the dentist, having their jaw frozen making them suddenly appear to be severely drunk, and having someone reach into their mouth with a scarey sounding drill? Not many, I'll wager. And it certainly doesn't top my list of "Things I'd Like To Do Frequently", but there is a certain ammount of satisfaction in knowing I'm looking after myself.
There was not a lot wrong with yesterday at all.
And today is officially 24 days until the wedding! Even fewer until we load up and go to Smithers! It's days like yesterday that make me think "everything is comin up J-dub" (to quote some of my previous radio co-workers)!

1 comment:

*M* said...

SO great to hear! love it when it comes up J-Dubs:)