Pages

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Memories

Maureen came to visit me on sunday when I got back from Smithers. It's very strange to think that we've known each other for 12 years now. Half of my life. Sunday night we drank a bottle of wine, got very silly and reminisced. We talked until 1:30 about boys, relationships, and memories from our trip to England in 2002 (was it really 4 years ago?!). I found it funny how we can have such different memories of things when we were both in the exact same place at the exact same time. We both had to jog the other's memory for several incidents. Looking back, it's really no wonder my mum was terrified for us going to the UK. We were 19 afterall, and so completely naive. But what an incredible trip...I would do it all again in a heartbeat.

No comments: