Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Definately a Good Time

Brad and I went to see the Simpsons Movie on Monday night. I had been told it wasn't that great, it was sort of funny, or it was alright. I wasn't expecting much, and was plesantly surprised! I think maybe part of the problem was that everyone was expecting something it could never be. It was more or less just an extended episode. One 1.5 hour show instead of a 30 minute show. I laughed out loud on several occassions laughing very loudly actually. I was really by far the loudest person in the theatre and, really, I didn't care. It was funny and I enjoyed myself. That's that. I recommend it to anyone who has enjoyed the show, but, seriously, don't expect it to be anything more than a long episode. Which suited me just fine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spiderpig.Spiderpig. Does whatever a spiderpig does. Can he swing from a branch? No he can't cause he's a pig. Watchout! Here comes the spiderpig.