Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

Congratulations!

I was getting dressed on Saturday when the phone rang. It had Mare's phone number on the call display. This is unusual because she will just text me if she needs to talk and then I'll call her because I have a good long distance phone plan. It was at that moment that I totally knew why she was calling. We had about 15 seconds worth of "how's it going?" that seemed to last for several minutes while I waited for her to come out and say it. "He proposed!" And then I shrieked, and then I cried. Poor Brad was in the shower at the time and must have thought someone had died from the ammount of carrying on I was doing, but I couldn't help myself. I'm so happy for them both and can't wait for the wedding! Well done Jeremy! You couldn't have found a better woman!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marianne McHale-McGoran?

Unknown said...

I don't know Mare or Jeremy but I love people being in love and engagements rock, so congratulations!

*M* said...

Awww that's so nice:) We're so happy..and it's an excuse for you to visit more!