Pages

Friday, March 28, 2008

Thanks guy!

Last night, winding down after a long day, Brad and I were parked on the couch watching tv. Suddenly I heard a thumping. A rhythmic thumping. A suspiciously bass sounding, rythmic thumping. I got up and went to our living room window and stared into the street at a silver car parked next to our house with the bass booming. I stared for a few minutes at the car, certain that the living room was illuminating me quite clearly. I was hoping to make the person feel slightly uncomfortable. After a minute or so I made an exaggerated gesture, pointing down several times. Apparently buddy got the message because the sound faded drastically. So I gave him the thumbs up and went back to the couch.
Nice of the guy to listen to my complaint! So I just wanted to thank the annonymous person for respecting me and turning down the tunes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If that had happened in Vancouver you like as not would have had a brick through your window - or worse. Thank goodness there is still some civilization out there

Sean said...

...and ironically if you asked the people of Vancouver they would probably suggest there was no "civilization" here in good old Swift Current, Saskatchewan.