Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2008

It's fun to be a fan!

Went to a Broncos game tonight with Alexis, and it was sweet! I always forget how much fun I have at WHL games, but tonight was awsome. Game 6 of the playoffs and we were 3 and 2 in the series. When we got there and took our seats, right behind Dono, he was wearing his JDWatt Diving Fan Club diving cap (Watt plays for the Regina Pats and everytime he falls he exagerates it and just dives, much to Dono's amusement). He handed extra diving caps to me and Alexis and we wore them all the way through the game right up to their 5-2 victory! The crowd had so much energy, it was contageous! My only complaint is that I can't hear out my right ear because Kurtis from the station had brought his snare drum and banged his little heart out through the whole game. Trent, who was doing the stand announcing, named Dono and his crew the best dressed fans for the night! Nice to help out the cause a little!

1 comment:

*M* said...

SO hot! No one can pull off a swimcap like you