Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

20 Years in the Making

November 19th, 2008. It's a little long for a countdown, but no less exciting! Vassy and I are going to be making a trip to Calgary to see New Kids on the Block at the Saddledome! She snagged tickets to the show last week and I'm so beyond stoked! The downside is that it's not until NOVEMBER. Boooo. 5 months away! But, our tickets are pretty good, considering all that's available now is upper level. We're on the lower level, section 116, row 6! I've put a dot on the map to show the approximate place. I'm good with it! YAY! CAN'T Wait! Hahaha! I've been waiting to go see them since I was a diehard fan at 6 years old!

3 comments:

*M* said...

i can't believe im not coming with you:(

Unknown said...

Ohmigod. I'm so jealous words can't describe. Please scream at the top of your lungs and cry like Beatlemania.

It's Me! said...

you KNOW I'll lose my mind and cry! I just wish we were front row so I could throw a bra at them (not MY bra, just A bra)...possibly bring a sign that says "Marry Me Donnie!" After all, I have to fulfill my childhood dreams, right?