Pages

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Me and My Mummy

Yesterday I took Mum to Medicine Hat where she spent the night before leaving for Smithers again this morning. I hate saying goodbye.
LUCKILY, while she was here we had a fantastic time! We toured around the city, perused the stores in both malls, hit up Wal-Mart, wandered downtown, planted a garden, took in a quilt show, and drank pots and pots of tea! I can't think of a better way to have spended a week. And a nice bonus was that we had so much fun that it felt like much longer than only one week!
Here are some of the choice photos:
~
~
See! It DOES make sense here!
~

We bought hats at Empire and wanted a picture, but the pictures kept turning out ridiculous...this was the best one we got. haha!
~
After helping me decide what to plant and helping with the planting of the new flowerbed!
~
~

1 comment:

*M* said...

awwwwwwww i wish i was there with you! you guys are seriously THE cutest:)
HI MRS WILLIAMS!!!!!!!!