Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Frankie!

It's a special day today! My big bro, Frank, turns another year older today (despite what anyone says, I think that might just be weirder for me than it is for him). He's absolutely the best big brother a girl could have, and has been a good friend to me all my life, despite the torture I put him through growing up.
So I'd like to apologize to Frank for the following things:
-pulling his hair when I was a baby
-getting sick in the truck on our summer holidays
-harassing him and his friends (who I always thought were cute)
-always wanting to play with him even when he just wanted me to go away

I'd also like to thank him for the following:
-being the best friend I had in my early years, playing with me, and creating radio game shows, and always making fun voices for my stuffed toys
-speaking for me when I was little, and always knowing what it was I really wanted
-letting me play with the girl G.I. Joes when he was playing, even though he really just wanted me to go away
-getting up with me way too early on Christmas morning and birthdays and huddling under the covers with flashlights trying to make the time go faster

So Happy Birthday Frank! You're the best brother a girl could ever ask for and deserve nothing but the best in everything (you're also one of the most tolerant people I know!)

~
Addition:
The Breafast Boys (Chance and Jon) on the Eagle, Trent on CKSW, and Chris and I decided to all wish Frank a Happy Birthday. He's famous in Swifty now. Haha!

Listen Here

No comments: