Pages

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Vacation...

So here are a select few photos from my vacation to see Mare:
Mare and Me: at our fave restaurant! Go BP's!!
~
Mare took me to Michaels in Kelowna. This is one of many scrapbooking aisles. I couldn't even allow myself to look around. We went straight for the clearance aisle instead where I bought a scrapbook and three sets of stickers. It satiated my need to buy supplies.
~
Mare and I in front of Audrey II at Little Shop of Horrors on Friday night. It was incredible! The performers were fantastic, the show was tons of fun, and Mare and I were dancing along in our seats (I had to restrain myself from getting up and singing along)!
~
Anna, Mare, Me, and little Hassin at Skaha. Beautiful day, beautiful beach...awesome all around!
~
Shan, Mare, Me, and Anna at the Hooded Merganser for Mare's birthday supper. We were lucky enough to have seats on the patio which was right over the water. We later went to the Barking Parrot for some more drinks and dancing.
~Mare took me and Shan up to Pine Hills; the future setting of her wedding reception! The view was absolutely incredible!
~
Later on Monday, we went to Okanagan Lake and played in the water
~
Me, Mare, and Jer on the beach, soaking up some glorious sun on Monday afternoon before going for supper and then back to the beach to watch the sun go down.
~
Thank you so much to Mare and Jer for putting up with me and my stunning klutziness (I don't know what happened to me!) for the week. It was an amazing week and I can't wait to scrapbook it! Hahaha!

1 comment:

*M* said...

I endorse your 'klutziness' not put up with it!! It's a part of my J-Will and seriously, now I miss it that it's gone back to Swift Current. :( Thank YOU for taking the time off working and enduring a bus ride to spend time with us. We both miss you like crazy now.