Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Cat in Dog's Clothing?

I began to wonder if I had accidentally brought home a cat, simply dressed as a dog. Yesterday afternoon I was stretched out on the couch when Oliver hopped up, climbed on top of the back cushions and curled up in the corner, perched precariously on the back of the couch. He then promptly fell asleep. Had there been a big pool of sunlight on the couch I would have been more suspicious. Perhaps I'm mistaken and he's actually a mountain goat, cleverly disguised as a puppy?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...strange that you should mention that...Buddy, who looks enough like Oliver to be his brother, loves to sleep balanced precariously on the back of the couch. Rick and I have also commented (as Buddy picks his way along the top of the room divider)that maybe there's a little mountain goat in his breeding.
Dogs is funny. Enjoy.

Unknown said...

He could be one of them cat-dog's. I have a dog-cat. She likes to play fetch, can do tricks and drools everywhere.

Animals are funny.

Anonymous said...

Meow