Pages

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Best Vacation Ever!

Here I am back in Swifty. The vacay to Penticton and my dear Mare was amazing! I had such a hard time leaving. Everything from missing our very first turn-off on the road trip from Salmon Arm, to dropping sponges and cards behind furniture, to the hours and hours of shopping, and the Chocolate Martinis and dancing at the Parrot, to chowing on cheesecake and watching movies, to being the only ones singing along to Little Shop of Horrors, to nearly dying on the Salt-and-Pepper-Shakers (really, they're actually quite safe!), to hours on the beach. It was amazing and there will be many many pictures to come. It was so hard to leave yesterday (even though the tears didn't come until later in the Vancouver Airport). I miss you Mare.

1 comment:

*M* said...

I MISS YOU!!!! Just not the same without your bed in our living room. I hope by next time there is a real room for you.