Pages

Friday, July 07, 2006

peace through action

Ah the feeling of things falling into place. It's been what seems like a long time with life up in the air waiting for one of many options to fall into place, and things are finally coming together. The apartment will be packed up and mostly cleared on sunday, and I'll be moving into my apartment that day; my apartment decked out with a classy crome and red mylar table from roughly 1950 with red folding chairs, a hand-me-down beige couch, and my "please don't break when I sit on you" bed. It's good to have everything coming to a point where I can do things and make things happen. A good feeling of having power of what comes next once again; something I haven't had for a while, and apparently something that Jessica does not deal well with. Ok, so I always knew I couldn't deal with having no control over things, but it was one of those personality quirks I had hoped would come with age...apparently not. But the feeling of peace that comes from the ability to take action is certainly being well received by my strained psyche.

No comments: