Pages

Friday, July 14, 2006

settling and saving

all moved into my place now...it feels good to be set up and feel a little settled. Hopefully the feeling will last a little longer than a day this time.
and I've managed to set up and RRSP with little bittie contributions each month...but apparently by the time I'm 65, it will have added up to over 200-thousand dollars! Woo! Not nearly enough, but god willing I'll manage to make a wee bit more money sometime down to road and be able to put a little more cash into it as the years go by. And I guess if I don't, I'll just live out my retirement in a cardboard box under a bridge somewhere. I wonder what sort of postal code would apply to a box?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jessica Williams
c/o Fragile, This Side Up
Box -well, box.'nuff said
##sn987320007654