Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Fall Weddings

It's not over yet, but we're one wedding closer to the end of wedding season. Yesterday Brad and I went to Cassandra and Mike's wedding (Brad's friends). It was a very pretty ceremony, but the church they selected wasn't big enough to hold all of the guests, so a number of us were sent into the secondary chapel to watch it via projection screen. I'm not going to lie, it certainly takes a lot away from the wedding experience watching it on a tv. It was still very nice though, and I almost cried. (can't help it, I always cry in weddings...such a sap!)
This may only be the third wedding we've been to this season, but we've had invitations to 8, and there's one more to go to before we're finished until next year. I guess bowing out of four isn't too awful...considering two were planned for the same day (which happened to be while were were camping with my family), another was in the lowermainland (a little hard to get to for us without lots of holiday time booked off), and the last happens to be on a long weekend when we had other plans. I feel a litte bad, but, well, on the other hand...it's been quite a year of invites.

No comments: