Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Warning: Dangerously Sappy Content


Brad and I are creeping ever closer to 3 years together. I'm not one to celebrate the monthly anniversaries (that would be a little much I think, and really really frequent), but it occured to me that yesterday was the 11th, and that means we've been dating for 34 months.
Brad is a wonderful man who treats me fabulously and cares so much for me. I can't imagine how I could have gotten to where I am without him, and I am so grateful for his help, his love, and his friendship.
So after 34 months, each day loving him more than the last and each day thinking there's no possible way to love someone more, I'm once again struck by how wonderful he makes my life...but then, I'm struck by that every single day, so yesterday was no different than the day before and is no different from tomorrow.

No comments: