Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

EEEEEEEEE!

Finally! I'm leaving for Penticton today for 5 days with Mare! We've been counting down for ages and this morning I will get on a bus (eww) and begin the trek to BC.
Yesterday I was looking over my bus itinerary (for the first time) and noticed a layover in Salmon Arm. From 1am to 6am. WHAT?! So I talked to Mare last night and she said she'd drive up to get me. Which means not only do I not have to sit in a bus station (widely recognized as the creepiest places in the world) for 5 hours trying to sleep, but I get to see Mare sooner (NO more sleeps)!!! AND we get to start our days of fun with a road trip! I'm so excited I could pee!
Can't wait to see you Mare!

2 comments:

*M* said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna leave RIGHT NOW!

It's Me! said...

Me TOO!!!!